Saturday, April 7, 2012

Don't Tell Mom the Baby Sitter's Dead (1991) - Sabrina Brandsema







 I'll start off by saying that I've been bits of this movie but I never actually watched the entire thing. There are a lot of life lessons in this movie that aren't obvious when you first look at it.  All I have to say is that these siblings reallyyyy hate each other. They need to occupy themselves through-out the summer without any parental supervision from adults, or neighbors. Their mother left for vacation for 3 months and they were set up with a babysitter, which died of a heart attack.  They children didn't start getting along until the death of the babysitter, it forced them to form a bond of togetherness, so they could work through their struggles and come out closer than ever.  I really liked this movie more than the others because I don't have any brothers or sisters and I felt that there were many lessons learned that really made them appreciate each other, appreciate that they actually had siblings.





No comments:

Post a Comment